Inbox STANDARD BOX is a universal class of archive box that is designed for organizations that have a large amount of archival material stored in an organized archive space. The dimensions of the box are placed in a proportion that corresponds to large archive shelf systems but at the same time fits into standard office closets.
– Dimensions 40 х 36 х 29 cm
– Designed for STANDARD ARCHIVE OPERATIONS. It is produced from five layer of cardboard with a white protective sheath.
– Box durability after the BCT (Box Compression Test) – 2945 N, ie 300kg and ECT (Edge Compression Test) – 7.5KN / m.
– Designed for storing 5 standard binders.
– Designed for storage of large archival objects with technical documentation or 2 archive pads.
– Because of its size, it is not suitable for frequent manipulation and storage of documents organized at document level or unsorted A4 documentation because it is rugged, difficult to manipulate (charged) and it is much harder to find content that is stored in a large box.